Are you a real-life Tony Stark or Riri Williams looking to tinker with the latest web technologies?
- Motion Book™ Creator 2.0, with VR support
- Motion Book™ Reader for Web 2.0
- Madefire’s web-based digital comics marketplace
- React (and Redux, React Router, etc.)
- Node.js, npm
- Front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Test-driven development (Mocha, Jasmine, Enzyme, etc.)
- Source code management (Git, GitHub)
- Functional programming concepts
The ideal candidate should also have experience:
- Developing complex single page applications (SPA) using web standards
- Engineering progressive web apps with service workers
- Designing component-based UI hierarchies
- Rendering <canvas> animations at 60fps+
- Building accessible (a11y) user interfaces
- Writing clean, semantic markup and modular, composable CSS
- Analyzing and optimizing web page performance
Bonus points for the following:
- Electron (or similar cross-platform desktop application development, i.e. NW.js, node-webkit)
- WebVR and/or WebGL, OpenGL, THREE.js
- React Native
They should possess excellent written and oral communication skills, write clear and concise documentation and proactively communicate project statuses. They should be curious, passionate and enthusiastic learners, capable of sharing their knowledge with others. They should champion best practices (design, performance, testing, security, etc.) and enjoy mentoring their peers.
Please send inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.